Thursday, August 16, 2012

16/8/2012 Thursday

is thursday's night
is friday's eve
tomorrow again begin a one week break very soon as midterm break just over
i am just wondering should i just come back on thursday for a class and go back bp?
but the lecturer says ntg will be affected.
attendance will still be counted as present
should i or should not?

although is a raya holidays suppose to be no burden
but then again after draft out all left over
i still got an assignment to be complete compiling which up to nw
non members send me their part
next a shock is that a sudden assignment presentation of 3 in a group
a 4 minutes presentation right after raya break wtf><
other than that is the revision for the final exam which coming real soon

how m i actualli enjoy the holidays i m doubting

good luck to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment


wenjie me fren since primary.till forever..

forever good frenz..

me n yihhai

me n junyong hardly start the fire.

me junyong zy

frenzforever