Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday 01/11/2012

today 1st day of November.
when November arrive we know soon 2012 will end
yeah i woke up kinda early today just for the french class
begin my trimester 2 since last week
this week is the second week
facing a lot of stress i can say
due to too many problem
sometime is not that you wanted to find trouble but there are people want to create problem

trying hard to just ignore but still
this person always appear around
kinda frustrated
gonna study hard and not bother such person
gave myself a super high target and hopefully i can achieve in this trimester
last trimester is a let down to myself
this year i dont allow this to happen
god bless me

thanks and best of luck to all friends ^^
those who are sick get well soon ya

No comments:

Post a Comment


wenjie me fren since primary.till forever..

forever good frenz..

me n yihhai

me n junyong hardly start the fire.

me junyong zy

frenzforever